Monday 21 February 2011

My first Poem Printed in Secrets of the Heart by United press

Reality Of The Heart by Dorothy Gibbons 2011

Living in your ice-blue eyes
Looking behind the disguise
What do I see but love oozing to me
Where are you now, lost and alone

Confused of who you really are
Knowing you're brighter than a star
Why don't you show that love
Be set free and soar on wings of a dove

Trapped in an illusion unreal
Is how you must feel
Come out of the shell of uncertainty
Grasp your wings and fly to your destiny

The world's your oyster, you can go so far
No more living in the shadows of fear
Fantasy will be gone, welcome reality true
All the world will embrace you   
                  

5 comments:

  1. awwwww beautiful and well done my friend xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Dotti, looking forward to more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Awesome!! And very beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all much appreciated your kind words of encouragement.I've added more and more coming soon watch this space luv ya all <3

    ReplyDelete