Thursday 7 April 2011

"Ode to Stevie Nicks" by Dorothy Gibbons

Nicks,_StevieWhen I turn your music on
Pure love fills my soul
I'm dancing with the rhythm of your heart
I feel the magic in the air


Sometimes my troubled soul gets sad
When I think how far away you are
I wish you'd come and tour the UK
Long to hear you in person day after day


I've loved your music for so long
I play it everyday
No matter what my mood will be
When you sing I'm flying high


You lift my heart and soul with love
Like the magic of the white dove                                                
Flying high above the blue sky
Dancing in the wind with your soul


Dance baby dance
Let the magic fill the night sky
And turn the hearts of your fans
To love you more and more.


Love and appreciate you Stevie Nicks



No comments:

Post a Comment